Fuel Ethanol QA Program
The only third-party validated quality control program designed to help denatured fuel ethanol producers comply with the EPA’s Tier 3 Regulations.
All Denatured Fuel Ethanol (DFE) producers in the United States are obligated to comply with the EPA’s Tier 3 Regulations.
Certification to EQA provides the assurance that all the necessary quality control policies, procedures, and processes are in place to ensure and prove the Fuel Ethanol produced meets all stated specifications as per ASTM D4806, Standard Specification for Denatured Fuel Ethanol for Blending with Gasolines for Use as Automotive Spark-Ignition Engine Fuel, and is done so in a manner that ensures compliance to the Tier 3 Regulations.
- Annual on-site audit verifying compliance to all sections of EQA
- Summary report of the findings of the annual audit and any related corrective actions
- Printed Certificate of Compliance*
- Posting of the facility name on the Official Registrar EQA website*
- Participation in the Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program as required by EQA
- Summary report of the results of the Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program
- All Laboratory Quality Control (LQC) Protocols required for compliance to EQA
- Free program updates that keep the EQA program current and relevant to the changing regulatory landscape and needs of customers